Due to the latest crisis of Covid-19, and for those who wish to seize
this opportunity and invest the time on their hands to make a positive
change in their lives, Beit Ra is offering a special 200Hrs Teacher
Training Course starting JUNE 1, 2020. Students will be required to live
at Beit Ra for a full month.
Monday to Saturday :
05:20 AM: wake up
06:00 AM: meditation
07:30 AM: tea
08:00 AM: yoga class
10:00 AM: breakfast
11:00 AM: karma yoga
12:00 PM: asana teaching
01:30 PM: tea
02:00 PM: lecture
03:30 PM: yoga class
06:00 PM: dinner
08:00 PM: nidra yoga (sleeping yoga)
10:30 PM: lights off
- Sunday : Resting day with various leisure activities such as movie
nights, talent shows, music etc.
PS- Each student will also be offered one psycho-social session weekly.
The course puts strong emphasis on the Classical Hatha Yoga series. Trainees are expected to maintain a daily Yoga practice during the training.
The course includes the following areas of study:
Â¥ Yogic breathing practice
Â¥ Anatomy and Physiology
Â¥ Philosophy of Yoga
Â¥ Teaching methodology
Â¥ Active & Passive Meditation
Â¥ Ethics and business of Yoga
Requirements for this course :
- Recent Negative Covid-19 test done either at AUH or Rizk
(date of test should not be earlier than 3 days before the start of
- Students cannot leave the house for the full duration of the course
(one month). Should one decide to leave, they cannot come back.
- Sleeping bag
- One month needs (clothes, underwear, toothbrush, towels, etc)
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS A MUST
PS- A laundry machine will be available.
More info can be provided when you contact us.
Once they complete the course, the trainees are eligible to register with Yoga alliance USA certifications. Successful completion of 200H TTC.
Course Date: MONDAY JUNE 1 - TUESDAY JUNE 30
Certification distribution Ceremony on - TUESDAY JUNE 30
Last period for registration is on APRIL 25
For Registration contact:
Mobile / Whatsapp: 03 390 961
- Trainees will be able to practice and teach Asana sequence and make hands on adjustments.
- Trainees should be able to teach Pranayama and able to lead meditation sessions.
- The trainees are eligible to register with Yoga alliance USA certifications when they finish the course. Successful completion of 200H TTC.